- Target long term capital appreciation among US Growth Equities.
- Consistently deliver performance over the S&P 500 Total Return Index.
- Maximize tax efficiency by having a low portfolio turnover ratio.
You have a reasonable investment time horizon (over 5 years) and a high risk tolerance. Consider this strategy if you are seeking an equity strategy that is not focused on tracking an index, but is instead focused on generating alpha in any market environment.
In seeking to pursue its investment objective, the portfolio is designed to provide exposure to high quality US Growth companies that consistently generate shareholder wealth, while trading at attractive multiples. This strategy is based on a proprietary multi-factor quantitative model.
- Register to create your account.
- You will gain partial content access.
- No credit card required at this step.
- Thursday, December 1st, 2022
- Wednesday, March 1st, 2023
- Thursday, June 1st, 2023
Francois Soto, CFA, MBA, FRM, CIM
With more than 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, Francois brings extensive background and innovation in the field of quantitative finance to the firm. He holds both a BBA and MBA from HEC Montreal.
- P: (514) 700-1989
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org