- Target long term capital appreciation among the best opportunities available.
- Consistently deliver performance over a custom blended benchmark.
- Maximize tax efficiency by having a low portfolio turnover ratio.
You have a reasonable investment time horizon (over 5 years) and a medium high risk tolerance. Consider this strategy if you are seeking an equity strategy that is not focused on tracking an index, but is instead focused on generating alpha in any market environment.
In seeking to pursue its investment objective, the portfolio is designed to provide exposure to high quality international companies that consistently generate shareholder wealth, while trading at attractive multiples. This strategy is based on a proprietary multi-factor quantitative model.
- Register to create your account.
- You will gain partial content access.
- No credit card required at this step.
- Monday, January 2nd, 2023
- Monday, April 3rd, 2023
- Monday, July 3rd, 2023
Francois Soto, CFA, MBA, FRM, CIM
With more than 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, Francois brings extensive background and innovation in the field of quantitative finance to the firm. He holds both a BBA and MBA from HEC Montreal.
- P: (514) 700-1989
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org